Sunday, November 13, 2011

4 Big Questions

...that I think I need your help coming up with.

I'm running another mud race next Sun, Nov 20th. I'm bringing my awesome fancy submersible GoPro camera to film it again, and this time I'm going to try some interaction. I'm going to ask as many people as I can, the same 4 or 5 questions. I posted the vids last time which was awsome but I want to fancy it up this time.




The first one is obvious to me as this is a mud race with ice water electric shock zone etc, in the middle of November.  I'm not sure about the rest and I could use your help.

Questions: 
1. Why would you do this to yourself?
2. What's the best part of a mudder?
3. 

Please post some ideas. I'm going to make a montage video after the race and post it all over the webs.
Thanks for any help!






2 comments:

  1. Where would you be if you weren't here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sorry, I couldn't find other contact info on your page. I'd be happy to link to your blog if you would like to link to mine-
    www.michael-selmer.com/blog
    My e-mail address is mpsfamily@gmail.com
    Let me know!
    Thanks,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete